WEEK END FOR WINE LOVER - WINE TASTING OF DESIGNATION DOCG
Two days to taste wines among Vineyard Landscape of Unesco that since 2014 are into World Heitage Site. We think how is interesting for wine lover to know the different types of wine with DOCG designation and improve the knowledge about the characteristic, metods and how it can be product.
- Visit and wine tasting in a cellar of Langhe area choise between Barolo DOCG or Barbaresco DOCG
- Visit and wine tasting of Arneis DOCG in a cellar of Roero area
- Visit and wine tasting in a cellar of Monferrato area choise between Moscato DOCG or Barbera d'Asti DOCG
- Entrance to Camillo Conte Benso di Cavour Castle, old house of Camillo. He was also an important winemaker and did the first experimentation with his vineyard around the castle.
- Entrance to WIMU, a museum of wine inside the Castle of Barolo also site of the Regional Wine shop about this important wine.
- visit and wine tasting in cellar choise between Barolo DOCG or Barbaresco DOCG
- visit and wine tasting in cellar of Arneis DOCG in Roero area
- visit and wine tasting in cellar choise between Moscato DOCG or Barbera d'Asti DOCG
- ticket for Grinzane Cavour Castle
- ticket for the wine museum (WIMU) in Barolo