COOKING CLASS IN THE WINERY
The area of Langhe is well known all over the world for its high quality wines and good food. The family owned winery, that produces wines in Barolo area since four generations, has always opened its doors to guests and friends, in order to explain this high quality.
The cooking classes last half a day: cooking lesson, visit to the winery and wines explanations. Each person receives a cookbook and an apron. All the participants learn the preparation of a typical menu: appetizer, first course, main course, dessert.
Later, when the food is ready, good or bad, you are going to eat it all together. A special occasion to spend half a day of fun together with your friends and your family, kids are also welcome!
- Private Chef (2 - 2,5 hours)
- All the ingredients
- 4 courses lunch (dishes cooked during cooking class)
- 4 paired wines - Barolo always included
- Roof terrasse anche winery visit
- Apron and Cookbook for personal use and as a souvenir
- Anything not expressly mentioned under heading "INCLUDED"